This workshop aims to bring together researchers and practicioners from the emerging fields of Graph Representation Learning and Geometric Deep Learning. The workshop will feature invited talks and a poster session. There will be ample opportunity for discussion and networking.
- Peter Battaglia, DeepMind
- Natalia Neverova, Facebook AI Research (FAIR)
- Stephan Günnemann, TU Munich
- Yaron Lipman, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Marc Brockschmidt, Microsoft Research
- Qi Liu, University of Oxford
- Pim de Haan, University of Amsterdam & Qualcomm AI Research
- Noemi Montobbio, Italian Institute of Technology
Call for Abstracts
We invite short abstract submissions to be presented as posters at the workshop (no online proceedings). Submissions will be lightly reviewed by the organizers. Both novel works and recently published works that fit within the topic areas of the workshop are acceptable.
Please submit your (non-anonymous) abstract in PDF format via email to email@example.com. Submissions should not exceed 1 page of content (no page limit for references) and should not include an appendix. Submissions should use the NeurIPS 2019 style file. For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission deadline: 20 February 2020 (6pm CET).
- Acceptance notifications: 28 February 2020.
|11.50-13.30||Lunch & poster session|
|15.10-15.30||Pim de Haan|
|15.50-17.00||Drinks/bites & poster session|
Registration for this workshop is currently only possible by invitation.
CASA 400 Amsterdam
Eerste Ringdijkstraat 4
1097 BC Amsterdam
This workshop is organized by: