GRDL2020 will be a virtual workshop due to the COVID-19 situation. The physical workshop in Amsterdam is cancelled. The workshop will be held online with the help of video conferencing tools on 24 April 2020.
This workshop aims to bring together researchers and practicioners from the emerging fields of Graph Representation Learning and Geometric Deep Learning. The workshop will feature invited talks and a poster session. There will be ample opportunity for discussion and networking.
- Peter Battaglia, DeepMind
- Natalia Neverova, Facebook AI Research (FAIR)
- Stephan Günnemann, TU Munich
- Yaron Lipman, Weizmann Institute of Science
- Marc Brockschmidt, Microsoft Research
- Qi Liu, University of Oxford
- Pim de Haan, University of Amsterdam & Qualcomm AI Research
- Noemi Montobbio, Italian Institute of Technology
Call for Abstracts
We invite short abstract submissions to be presented as posters at the workshop (no online proceedings). Submissions will be lightly reviewed by the organizers. Both novel works and recently published works that fit within the topic areas of the workshop are acceptable.
Please submit your (non-anonymous) abstract in PDF format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions should not exceed 1 page of content (no page limit for references) and should not include an appendix. Submissions should use the NeurIPS 2019 style file. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Submission deadline: 20 February 2020 (6pm CET).
- Acceptance notifications: 28 February 2020.
All times are Central European Time (CET).
|10.30-11.00||Break & networking (topic-specific breakout rooms)|
|12.15-13.30||Lunch & networking (topic-specific breakout rooms)|
|14.15-14.30||Pim de Haan|
|14.30-15.00||Break & networking (topic-specific breakout rooms)|
|15.00-15.30||Poster spotlights (1min pre-recorded video per poster)|
|15.30-16.30||Poster session / networking in breakout rooms|
Registration is closed.
This workshop is organized by: